lundi 4 juillet 2011

 OPI c'est vraiment ma marque fétiche , ça a commencé il y a environ un an avec Suzi says feng shui et depuis j'en suis à 33 !!

-Purple with a purpose  
- The show must go on ! 
- An affair in red square 
- Diva of geneva (mon préféré)
-Lucern-tainly look marvelous
-Yodel on my cell
-Color so hot it Berns 
-Royal rajah ruby
 -Tease-y does it  
-Lady in black
-Russian navy
-Cuckoo for this color
-Not like the movies
-Last friday night
-Teenage dream
-The one that got away
-Suzy says feng shui 
-Mermaid's tears
-Stranger tides 
-Planks a lot 
-Sparrow me the drama
-Skull & glossbones
-Alpine snow 
-Do you think I'm tex-y ?
-I want to be a-lone star
-Austin-tatious turquoise
-Sweet heart
-Princesses rules 
-Meet me on the star ferry
-Lincoln park after dark 
-Black shatter
-Silver shatter
-Turquoise shatter

Et vous quelle est votre marque de vernis préférée ou votre couleur fétiche ? 

2 commentaires:

Laisse un petit message, ça fait toujours plaisir ! :)